Vision & Goals
- A revival of prayer for missions
- Planting free and living Lutheran congregations
- Preparing missionaries from childhood
- Reaching unreached people groups
- Biblical training
- Developing self- (God-) reliant missions works
- Compassion for the poor
- Prayer and Preparing Children - Rev. Craig Wentzel
- Reaching Unreached People Groups - Rev. Richard Gunderson
- Pastoral Training - Rev. Nate Jore
- Developing God Reliant Missions Works - Rev. Del Palmer
- Compassion for the Poor - Becky Abel
- Christ's Love Compels - Brochure Front
- Christ's Love Compels - Brochure Back
The members of the World Missions Committee of the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations and its missionaries believe and confess the Holy Scriptures (the Canonical Books of the Old and New Testament) to be the Inspired Word of God, revealed for the salvation of men. They are the only infallible and inerrant source and rule of faith, doctrine and life for the Christian.
The Committee and its missionaries also accept the Lutheran Church's Confession of Faith in the Apostolic, Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds, the unaltered Augsburg Confession, and Luther's Small Catechism as correct expositions of the Word of God.
All doctrinal instruction and action of this Committee and its missionaries shall conform therewith, and to that end the by-laws are promulgated in its Articles of Incorporation.
The purpose of AFLC World Missions is, by the grace of God, to make disciples of all nations through teaching and evangelism.