Micah began his ministry in Uganda in 2011 as a Short-Term Missionary under Nate Jore. Micah was commissioned as a full-time Missionary in 2014 and began serving in Uganda.
Micah and Famke were married June 4th, 2015. When they were married Famke had an adopted Ugandan daughter Naomi who was born in 2010. Famke is from the Netherlands and has ministered to children in Uganda since 2008
Micah and Famke have established their training base in Karenga. Karenga is in the north-eastern corner of Uganda next to Kidepo Game Reserve. His ministry has focused on Bible teaching and disciple making through the Ambassador Institute of Uganda.
Along with Nate Jore and the Ambassador Institute Leadership Team, Micah brings the truth of God’s Word to locations throughout Uganda. Micah, Famke, and Naomi will be on furlough in the U.S. through the summer.
Micah: April 14
Famke: May 16
Naomi: Oct 16, 2010
- Pray for God's hand of guidance upon the expansion of the Ambassador Institute in Uganda
- Pray for provision of continued prayer and financial support
- Pray for God's grace and leading for Micah and Famke as they began their married life
- Pray for language learning
- Pray for safety and health